The PROTEC Z + is an extremely cost effective transient switching surge protection device combined wit PD sensor for on-line monitoring of the condition of the winding insulation of the protected motor, generator or dry type transformer utilizing partial discharge analysis. It is more effective than coupling capacitors used for this purpose because of the wider frequency response afforded by the PROTEC Z +. This permits seeing deeper into the windings and provides significantly improved coverage, which has always been a weakness of conventional coupling capacitor sensors.
- Robust, high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Enhanced THD (V) withstand.
- Designed for multi-ranging applications.
- Permits integrity test of functional components.
- Safety switch on all HV products as a standard
- Recognised quality system certification.